If you don’t like wearing dentures, no longer have your natural teeth, or your teeth have badly deteriorated, the Full Arch Rehabilitation on Four Implants may be an excellent option for you.
2018 UPDATE: New lower price!
Prices now start from just $25K, with a further $3K discount for full sets (upper & lower). Finance available. Talk to us about competitive prices.
The Full Arch Rehab on Four Dental Implants procedure is an advanced, technically innovative procedure where a fixed bridge is supported by only four dental implants placed in the jawbone. The Full Arch Rehab can be used in either the lower or upper jaw, giving you teeth that look and feel like your own.
Available at all clinics: Joondalup, Leeming, Maddington and Leederville.
We’ll beat any WA Dental Clinic Implant quote!
If you’ve received a cheaper dental implant quote from another WA clinic, show it to us & we’ll beat it!
Terms & conditions apply. See below for more details.
Get permanent teeth within 1 or 2 days
With the Full Arch Rehab on Four Dental Implants, you hardly have to wait. Unlike other procedures which may take several months’ healing time, the Full Arch Rehab can be completed within one or two days.
Soon after the implants are placed below the gum line in the jawbone, the fixed bridge will be permanently secured to the implants (via abutments). The conventional healing time is not necessary as the immediate load from your new bridge encourage bone healing.
Your investment in improved health, appearance & comfort
While the Full Arch Rehab procedure is not cheap, it is cost-effective in as much as fewer implants are required, and, as the procedure is permanent, it puts an end to costly repairs to badly damaged teeth, dentures, ongoing relines, pain medications – and poor health.
Due to the innovative techniques of the Full Arch Rehab, some individuals who cannot have conventional implants because of poor bone quality may not require costly bone grafts before the procedure.
An investment in the Full Arch Rehab on Four Dental Implants is no more than the price of a car, with life-changing benefits that keep giving back.
- Improved comfort – no more pain & suffering
- Completely secure – bite, chew & talk freely
- Improve nutrition – enjoy eating a greater range of foods & improve your health
- Stimulates bone & prevents bone deterioration
- Easy cleaning – with fewer implants to clean than past methods
- Fast – reduced number of procedures & completed within three days
A fixed bridge is permanently secured to four implants
Patients requiring the Full Arch Rehab may have the procedure performed in one of our four Dentistry Plus Dental surgeries at Joondalup, Leeming, Leederville or Maddington.
Terms and conditions
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
T&C Regarding ‘We’ll beat other WA implant quote’
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine