Say goodbye to annoying visible clasps…
If you have a few of your natural teeth missing, a partial denture is not the only option. Implant-supported removable partial dentures can give you far better retention and also feel more comfortable. So you can bite, chew and talk properly, without the annoyance of visible clasps.
Dental implants provide the following benefits:
- Enjoy eating well again (improved bite efficiency by 65%)
- Implants encourage bone regeneration where there are missing teeth (rather than suffer ongoing bone loss/resorption)
- Dental implants last a lifetime
- No visible clasps that can damage neighboring teeth
- Incredibly stable, giving greater confidence and comfort
- No risk of dislodgement
An improvement on traditional partial dentures
Many patients have some of their remaining teeth but are missing just a few. And living without these teeth can be quite frustrating. Biting into food, chewing a decent steak, talking properly and even laughing can be a problem.
Partial dentures can help, allowing you to chew food and also improving aesthetics. But dental implants offer superior benefits, such as stability, comfort and also helping with maintaining bone density.
The procedure for removable implant-supported partial dentures
1. IMPLANTS PLACED
Patient with several remaining natural teeth has two dental implants placed into the lower jaw.
2. IMPLANT-SUPPORTED DENTURE CREATED
A new implant-supported partial denture is created, ready to clip onto the implant abutments.
3. PARTIAL DENTURE CLIPPED ONTO IMPLANT ABUTMENT
The patient easily clips the implant-supported partial denture onto the lower jaw implant abutments – and is removed for cleaning whenever required.