No more annoying visible clasps!
If you’re missing only a few natural teeth, an implant-supported removable partial denture gives you far superior retention than that of traditional dentures, allowing you to bite, chew and talk properly – without the annoyance of visible clasps.
Implants offer you the following benefits:
- Enjoy eating well again (improved bite efficiency by 65%)
- No visible clasps that can damage neighboring teeth
- Implants encourage bone regeneration where there are missing teeth (rather than suffer ongoing bone loss/resorption)
- Dental implants last a lifetime
- Incredibly stable, giving greater confidence and comfort
- No risk of dislodgement
An improvement on traditional partial dentures
Many patients still have some remaining teeth but are missing just a small few. Living without these teeth can be exceedingly frustrating. Biting into food, chewing a decent steak, talking properly and even smiling without feeling self-conscious can all become problematic.
Partial dentures can certainly help, giving you assistance with chewing food and improving aesthetics. However, dental implants offer far superior benefits, especially with such as stability, comfort and bone density, as outlined above.
The procedure for removable implant supported partial dentures
1. IMPLANTS PLACED: Patient with several remaining natural teeth has two dental implants placed into the lower jaw.
2. IMPLANT SUPPORTED DENTURE CREATED: A new implant supported partial denture is created, ready to clip onto the implant abutments.
3. PARTIAL DENTURE IS CLIPPED ONTO IMPLANT ABUTMENT: The patient easily clips the implant supported partial denture onto the lower jaw implant abutments – and removed for cleaning whenever required.