And, we’ll beat any WA dental implant quote. Talk to us today! (Prices start from $1750 per implant. Other charges apply.)
Strong, stable & permanent, dental implants can connect to implant-supported dentures (above), providing an excellent solution for those missing teeth.
Dental payment plans
At Dentistry Plus, we offer competitive prices for our dental implants in our Perth dental clinics (In fact, we’ll beat any WA implant quote). But it’s still hard to pay the fee in one lump sum. That’s why we’ve introduced payment plans to make your important dental implant procedure more budget-friendly.
Dental implants are the anchor for implant supported dentures, with so many benefits:
- No more loose dentures
- improve your biting efficiency by over 65%
- improve your speech
- enjoy improved nutrition and better health through eating a wide variety of foods
- prevent your jawbone from shrinking (bone resorption)
- dental (tooth) implants last a lifetime
Dental implants: a life changer for denture wearers
Dental implants, also known as teeth implant or tooth implants, are an exciting advancement in the world of dentistry – and dentures. For those missing teeth, they offer the very best solution, enabling you to have implant supported dentures (using our Denture Connect Plus system) that look and feel just like natural teeth.
What are dental implants?
Dental (tooth) implants are tiny titanium posts with specially activated surfaces. They are placed into your jawbone, below the gum line, to function in a similar way to a natural tooth root. Your bone grows onto the implants in a process called OSSEOINTEGRATION. After a few months, the implants will become a permanent part of your body, providing there are no complications.
Don’t pay too much for implants in Perth
At Dentures Plus, using our new Denture Connect Plus system, we often require fewer implants than recommended elsewhere – and the difference can save you thousands. Plus, we can often use your current denture, saving even more.
Why choose Dentures Plus?
At Dentures Plus, your implants are placed by our experienced in-house Dentistry Plus dentist*. This is a quick, minimally invasive procedure performed in the chair. Afterwards, a team of dental experts work together in our in-house dental laboratory to provide you with the best implant supported denture for your mouth. There’s no need to spend time travelling elsewhere. At Dentures Plus, everything is performed under the one roof.
We offer extremely competitive prices for our dental implants, so make sure you get a quote from us before you go ahead with your procedure.
Terms and conditions:
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
T&C regarding ‘We’ll beat other WA implant quote’:
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
Interested in implant-supported dentures?
Contact us to book your Initial Consultation today!
Consult is FREE if dentures or dental implant purchased